- Direct dial telephones 2-4 multiple lines in all rooms.
- Wireless broadband internet - laptop available.
- Well equipped ensuite bathrooms
/some with spas – relax
in a scented bath-your time is your own ·
- King Chamber bathroom with glass wall overlooking a pond and terraced garden.
- Quiet spots are provided in the garden to sit in
the sun and read and relax during the day.
- Selection of exquisite fragranced Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries/amenities & Artisanal Greenleaf natural soaps.
Thorngrove Manor signature embellished gowns and towelling slippers.
- ndividual climate control- reverse cycle air- conditioning/heating, open fires in King ,Castle Chambers.
opening windows provide fresh country air- previous Open Gardens Australia participant.
- 100% European goose down duvets, Egyptian cotton or the finest St Albans mohair bedding/blankets.
bed linen; including Frette, Yves Delorme, Ralph Lauren, Peri, St Albans, Australian Heritage, Sferra, and Aura.
- Specialty suites; kingsize beds, continental king, queen bed - check
room configuration when booking.
- HD LCD widescreen TV/DVD,CD players with MP3 and ipod docks.
- Evolutionary refurbishment and dedicated, constant maintenance, ensures
the highest of standards.
- Only guests with reservations accepted – 48 hours minimum before arrival.
- Rooms are meticulously cleaned and furniture waxed and polished prior to all arrivals.
and creative living spaces with function and flow.
- Personal clothes care facilities (iron/board) along with same-day laundry service (not available holidays and weekend).
entries individual and private, no corridors and no need to see any other guests on the property.
- Refrigerator, refreshments including complimentary orange juice, milk, fresh leaf
tea and plunger coffee.
- Assorted crystal glasses in each room; signature crystal pieces from Waterford and Stuart, bottle openers, stoppers, specialist exclusive imported pieces
of Portmeirion Options and Botanic Garden tableware.
- Croquet, boules, board games, magazines and umbrella in all suites.
- Balcony or terrace suites available with peerless
hilltop/horizon views or private garden vistas.
- Full day spa treatments nearby in the village of Stirling - Aveda products, wraps, scrubs, Vichy showers.
- In-room Desertpea
natural native Australian herbal extract Spa treatments- 7 working days notice req-min 1.5 hour.
Romantic Dinners – Indulgence and convenience-experience private in-room dining.
for fine cuisine a 4-course multiple-choice menu, using the best of local fresh organic and bio-dynamic produce, is served course by course, individually to suites at guests' preferred
- The elegant and ornate candlelit dining room is available by prior special request (surcharge applicable).
- All rooms/suites have formal antique tables and chairs for totally
private dining. Rare C18th/C19th European antique hallmarked sterling silver pieces feature in dinner place settings. Fine pure Irish linen napery: including Sferra and antique linen.
tasty cuisine with a bountiful selection of organic and biodynamic products. The focus is on the freshest possible ingredients, many salad and vegetable varieties and fruits from the garden.
Herbs are from the Manor’s organic kitchen garden. Eggs from our free-range hens. South Australian seafood featured.
- Thorngrove promotes healthy eating and lifestyle choices.
- Dinner bookings prior to arrival are essential.
English Breakfast with an extensive choice of cereals and seven mueslis. Thorngrove Manor hen’s eggs prepared to order, muffins, assorted cheeses, emu sausages, wagyu
beef sausages, fresh fruit, waffles, croissants and a choice of 12 different teas, coffee, chocolate A$45.00pp (organic and bio dynamic produce used extensively)