- Take the Airtrain service to South Bank station.
- The train
takes 30 minutes and there's one every half an hour.
west (right) along Vulture Street for 700 metres (less than 10
- Or take a Skytrans bus from the Coachtrans desk at the
- they'll probably transfer you to a smaller bus at the Transit
Centre but then they'll drop you right to the door.
Long Distance Bus & Train…
- All trains and long-distance
buses come to the Brisbane Transit Centre at Roma Street station
a train to Vulture Street station…
- Or take a bus from Adelaide Street…
- Or grab a taxi.
- There's a taxi rank on the coach deck of the Transit
Centre, where the buses pull in, and another in the carpark to
your right as you pass through the ticket barrier from the trains.
a City Train from Roma Street station, on the ground level of the
Transit Centre, to Vulture Street every 15 minutes. Catch either
a Beenleigh or a Cleveland train. Then just walk west along Vulture
Street for 700 metres.
From Brisbane City Centre…
- Buses to West End leave from the
bus stop in Adelaide Street at George Street.
- Take a 190 or 194
West End bus or a 191 or 193 Fairfield Gardens bus.
- Ask for a single-zone
- Get out at stop 7 and walk forward 100 metres to Vulture
- South (Gold Coast & coastal NSW)…
- Exit South East Freeway
at Stanley Street; follow Stanely Street until it merges into Vulture
- North (Sunshine Coast & Airport)…
- Follow the signs
to the Story Bridge, cross it and turn right into Stanley Street.
Stanley Street until it merges into Vulture Street.
- West (Toowoomba, Ipswich & inland NSW)…
- Approach Brisbane
on Ipswich Road.
- Turn left into Stanley Street and follow it until
it merges into Vulture Street.